Achievements – Sensei Marianne Whitlock
- 3rd Degree Black Belt RSK Kickboxing and IMAF Kickboxing.
- NFPS BTEC Level 3 Qualified Self Defence Instructor.
- Martial Arts Illustrated Student Hall of Fame Inductee 2015.
- London International Martial Arts Hall of Fame Award, Instructor of the Year 2016.
- Charity fundraiser, having completed the London and Paris Marathons.
- 1st Aid Qualified.
- CRB Checked.
Marianne began her kickboxing career in 1998 under senior instructor Dave Gentry, and very quickly developed a real passion for it. Marianne worked very hard through the grading system and was awarded her 1st Degree Black Belt in 2005. Continuing her training she took and passed her 2nd Degree Black Belt in 2010.
Marianne’s passion for kickboxing inspired her to join the Instructor Development Program and became a fully qualified instructor. She took and passed her 3rd Degree Black Belt in 2013 and is now teaching her own classes.
Marianne is a highly motivated instructor who has a love for keeping fit, staying healthy and being active in various sports. Her greatest pleasure is helping others achieve their kickboxing and fitness goals in a class environment or on a one to one basis.
Rock Solid Kickboxing
At Rock Solid Kickboxing, our professional teaching approach aims to give you all the knowledge and training to excel in kickboxing not only as a sport, but as a self-defence and life skill.– Sensei Dave Gentry